Digital Nomads Director, Ken Eastwood, is presenting at Field Service and Mobile Workforce this year and we are pleased to let you know that the Ark Group are offering complimentary places to our contacts who are responsible for mobile technology in their organisations.
The event takes place on Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th June in Hertfordshire and the complimentary pass includes access to all the two-day conference sessions, including presentations on recent mobile implementations at Tesco, May Gurney, Crossrail and Maersk, as well as to the networking dinner and drinks.
A little more about the event from the organisers
The 11th Annual Field Service & Mobile Workforce Management 2013 is now the UK’s only two-day learning event dedicated to the efficiency of field and mobile workforces.
Here are 10 reasons why this year’s event cannot be missed:-
- Household names such as Tesco, Maersk and Crossrail walk you through their project implementations
- Find out the pitfalls to look out for before you embark on your project
- Benchmark your project; is your approach as holistic as it could be?
- Achieve several months’ worth of project implementation planning work in just two days when you meet with solution providers at the forefront of technological change
- Gain new peer-level business contacts that you can call upon for advice during implementation
- Assess the security of your mobile solution
- Improve your mobile data quality
- Learn what can be done about generational change in field service
- All refreshments, food and accommodation are included in your complimentary place.
- Where is mobile technology is headed? Hear from the experts