13 April 2011 09:00 – 13:45
Capital Ambition commissions a wide range of projects that focus on making efficiencies and improving services to tackle many of the issues facing local authorities in improving life for Londoners.
Supported by Public Sector Nomads they are organising a mobile and flexible working event for London’s Local Authorities.
- To establish a common understanding of mobile and flexible working across London Councils
- To share lessons learnt and best practice stories for either people, processes or technology surrounding the success of mobile and flexible working
- To identify the current leaders in mobile and flexible working
- To identify possible efficiency savings and productivity gains due to mobile and flexible working
- To network and build relationships with other London boroughs and to support one another
- To discuss technology partnerships and delivery partners that are experienced in mobile and flexible working.
Croydon Council have been leading on a project focusing on the creation of a ‘heat map’ which will capture the level of mobile and flexible working currently across all London boroughs. The heat map will be made available at the event and there will be ample opportunity to network and to discuss how a community of interest around new ways of working can be sustained across London.
09.30 – Opening session – Introductions by Capital Ambition, Croydon Council and guest speaker, Ken Eastwood, Public Sector Nomads
10.00 – Workshops – Mobile and flexible working and home working workshops to consider the people, process and technology factors involved (45 minutes each)
12.15 – Lunch – Buffet style, with opportunities to chat with other council representatives
12.45 – Panel discussion – Open Q&A with the leaders of the workshops and a technical sponsor representative
Download the event flyer here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
The event is being supported by a small number of carefully selected suppliers who will exhibit and participate in the final panel discussion.