We are pleased to again be working with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) on an innovative new conference on the benefits and opportunities created by mobile working.
This one-day conference will examine how modernising technologies and transforming working practices can help to cut costs, whilst retaining key workers and improving long-term efficiency. As ensuring cooperation and compliance from colleagues is an essential part of the process, one of the sessions will address related challenges and offer tools and case studies.
By hearing from leading authorities who have implemented new systems, this event will deliver insight, fresh ideas and up-to-date information which can benefit your teams. Through expert-delivered presentations, delegates will be better able to make the most of the latest technological opportunities.
With an informed understanding of what councils will look like in the future, delegates will be better equipped to transform their workplace and improve their department’s productivity.
Why should you attend?
- Discuss new changes to flexible working polices, legal considerations and liabilities
- Hear about the latest technologies and discuss the future shape of local authorities
- Learn more efficient ways of working via technology, telecommuting and teleworking
- Explore ‘cloud computing’ in the public sector
- Case study examples from local authorities: from demonstrating shared partnership strategies to discussing how mobile devices have successfully been implemented and integrated into working practice
- Consider amalgamating teams efficiently and bringing together databases for the most cost-effective solutions
- Learn about technologies tailored to local authorities at the exhibition
Who should attend?
- Heads of Environmental Services
- Environmental Health Managers
- Chief Environmental Health Managers
- Trading Standards Managers
- IT Managers
This event will be accredited with 5 hours of CIEH CPD.
For more details and to book visit the CIEH event page here.